AlertCX Group does not recruit, interview or hire shoppers or employees via Skype, Text/ SMS or Zoom. If you have been contacted by individuals claiming to be from CX Group, please contact our Fraud Team. Click here
Join the CX Group Shopping Team!
CX Group works with leading brands across the U.S. and Canada. Our 30 years of experience and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau makes us one of the leading customer experience firms in North America.
How being a Mystery Shopper works:
CX Group mystery shoppers/secret shoppers work as Independent Contractors. Work is made available on an assignment-by-assignment basis. As an Independent Contractor, you have full choice in deciding to accept or decline assignments as they become available. CX Group offers shopping assignments across North America and we welcome you to join our national independent contractor network. Your first step to becoming a mystery shopper is to create a free shopper profile account.
What Makes a Successful Mystery Shopper?
- We seek male and female consumers across the U.S. and Canada who:
- Enjoy interacting with people.
- Have excellent observation skills.
- Are capable of remembering small details.
- Have good time-management skills.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Have reliable internet access and transportation.
Benefits of Secret Shopping with CX Group:
- Secret shopping enables you to earn extra income.
- Restaurant assignments include meal, tax and gratuity reimbursement.
- Access to a variety of secret shopping assignments across the U.S. and Canada.
- Shopping assignments flexibly fit your schedule.
- Your feedback improves customer service in many industries.